Thank you for purchasing a piece of history
PLEASE read the FAQ before proceeding to check out.
Please sign the agreement at the bottom noting you have read the FAQ.
If your delivery doesn't arrive in the time that you expect first take up with Australia Post and make sure it isn't sitting there.
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for buying a copy of EPIC- the Real Aussie Spirit.
The book is a soft cover, coffee style photo-rich book as a keepsake of this great Australian event.
The book is now in print with the first run nearly sold out.
Pre-sales are being posted and should arrive by end of December. If yours hasn't arrive read below for instructions.
- Please make sure your delivery address on your payment is correct.
- Check with your post office (some places are affected by flooding and post is being held up)
- Check your mail box for a collection card to Australia Post
- Exhaust these options BEFORE reaching out. Sam is one person only and often the book will arrive in a day or is waiting at your post office.
- Post time in Australia over December does experience delays refer to Australia Post not Sam.
- DO NOT post on social media if you have not received your book and you think it is missing. We are likely not to see your comment. Use the contact section at the bottom of this website.
- Keep everything through this website please and respect Sam's personal mobile which some people now have. Texting late on Sundays is unacceptable.
- Use contact and email please.
Thank you for your consideration and doing these steps before reaching out.
A courier company and Australia Post will be used to deliver your book.
Please ensure you have provided us with the correct POSTAL address. PO Boxes are fine.
The books are expected to arrive mid November then packaging and posting will take place.
A few of us will be working hard to get all of them delivered in a timely manner.
Postage and courier delivery times may vary but if you have NOT received your book by the end of November, please let us know via contact tab
If the payment is not going through and there is a spinning image on your screen.
Try refreshing your browser.
If that doesn't work try another server. IE duckduckgo might have restrictions. Try safari or firefox.
If that doesn't work try clearing your cache in settings > more tools> clear history.
If that doesn't work try in a few hours.
Failing all that reach out through our contact
Unless your book is damaged when you receive it we have a no refund policy.
I am one person behind the scenes collating this historic event and not a large multi-tech company.
I appreciate you making the best decision for you at the time of purchase.
The author is doing this to capture the great Australian spirit.
It is merely a reporting of events as accurately as she could for people to have a keepsake.
Any profits from sales will go towards the compilation of the book (which took over 2 months to complete), costs to set up website, designers, printers etc.
The author reserves all rights to use any profits how she sees fit.
This book has been written by a published author who was present at the events. The proceeds (if any) will be allocated as she deems necessary covering making the book, designers, printing, website, promotions etc.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact email@example.com
I will answer your email in 2-3 working days.
We got rid of paypal after the recent issues with them fining people for freedom of speech.
Thanks for understanding.